Thursday, September 27, 2007

Day 32 New Inspiration

Tonight I got my inspiration for this blog from some new readers. Welcome Milltown’s Women’s Volleyball players. I had 3 VB players approach me about my blog tonight and I had one co-worker. Four new readers and I am very happy about this. I love when I get questions because I can spread the word of healthy eating and inspire others to think about their choices. Don’t get me wrong. I am human and I stray from healthy items at times but it is by choice. These are "my" rules and at the end of the day I only answer to myself. If my body craves something I feel it needs whatever nutrients are in that food so I try to satisfy it. It’s funny after my bout with chemotherapy I rarely get food cravings. I think I went about 1.5 to 2 years without consciously having a food craving. Weird huh? At least it has helped me lose weight because I have not craved much of the non-nutritive foods. Okay, junk food. I said it, alright. I also love that the people I share my life with can share in my journey and see the difference that these food choices make in my life. It’s all-GOOD!


I started drinking a new tea called Calli today along with Fortune Delight. These teas have a lot of antioxidants and therefore aid the body in its purification and elimination processes. These teas also contain a lot of herbs that aid the body in cleansing waste and toxins. Calli is alkaline in nature and you know that no disease can live in an alkaline body. My quest is to make this body alkaline!

Raw nutrients of the day:
12oz green smoothie
1 liter of mineral water
Homemade salsa
Tomato and spinach salad
64 oz Calli tea
2 cups Cafix
3 oz E3live
6 oz green smoothie
1 teaspoon of bee pollen
Dehydrated potatoes
1 Sunbar


Quote of the day:
"I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." - Helen Keller


Celebrate life,
Alma


No comments:

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store