Friday, September 14, 2007

Day 18 Vision Restored???

This morning I thought that my vision was improved but I thought no, it must be me. You see I have been wearing glasses for distance for years. Then tonight driving to volleyball I felt that my vision was better and called my mom to tell her but she did not answer the phone. I wanted to share this story with her before I wrote it here publically but tonight I am watching TV without my glasses. I was reading during the commercials and then watching TV and my eyes did not even need time to adjust as they did a couple of weeks ago. If I read during commercials I HAD to use my glasses because it was difficult for my eyes to adjust. My left eye has always been the weakest and I swear that tonight I can see better through my left eye than my right. I feel like my vision is back to 20/20 on my left eye and off a little bit on my right. This is awesome folks and it seems unbelieveable to me because I have been on raw foods for less than 3 weeks. I am so grateful right now and I look forward to the possibilities.

Last night I dreamed that I was playing softball and in the outfield chasing a fly ball without oxygen. Now I know that I have trained my mind to get off this oxygen when I am dreaming of doing physical activity without it. YES!!!

Tonight was 3 hours (6 games) of outdoor volleyball. Tonight was our last night and Sunday are our playoffs and family picnic. It was 68 degrees out and I still sweated so much that it is unbelievable. My hair was drenched. I put on my jacket and came home to a hot bath. I had to get up now and write this blog because I am so physced about my vision.

Nutrients of the day:
Fresh squeezed orange juice with E3Live
A salad with tomato and cucumber at Panera’s
A few pieces of dehydrated sweet potato
A few pieces of dehydrated apples
2 bananas
½ cranberry almond crunch bar
2 coconut macaroons

Quote of the day:
"If you don’t have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?"
John Wooden

Live life and smile,
Alma

No comments:

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store