Sunday, September 23, 2007

Day 28 Those boys got the best of me

I went to play volleyball today and it was the first day of open play. There were only 5 of us there in the beginner’s session. This led to a private coaching session for me. Ray and I practiced bumping and setting. Then we played 3 on 2. Wow, do you know what it is like to play volleyball with 4 guys that are in tiptop shape and are competitive players. They smacked me down and gave me a workout that I will probably never forget. To think that I am in the best shape that I have been in, in years. I have a long way to go. That was a smack back to reality for me. I am exhausted and feel that it is way past by bedtime. J Thank goodness for the long bath. I tried to soothe my aching muscles.


I went to Wegmans and picked up all organic produce. I purchased over 7 pounds of bananas, a weird small orange spiny melon, honeycrisp apples and rice milk. When I got home I peeled and vacuum sealed a case of mangos (about 9) and made a huge batch of green smoothie. I added a ton of collard greens, bananas, kiwi, apples, beets, celery and basil. I froze quite a few containers so that should last me 1 week or 2.

Raw nutrients of the day:
E3live with fresh squeezed orange juice
NuPlus, Fortune Delgiht & Quinary
16oz green smoothie
32 oz water
1 coconut macaroon
NuPlus, Fortune Delgiht & Quinary
16 oz Miller lite
½ gallon of water
Pineapple, mango
Eggplant Parm
Rice milk with Cafix

Quote of the day:
"Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do." - John Wooden

Celebrate life,
Alma

No comments:

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store