Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Day 16 We remember...

I am watching Oprah and she dedicated the show to the children who lost their parents on 9/11 and on The Pentagon. It seems we continue to remember the towers falling because that is what our media has shown us over and over again. We should remember those in Washington DC because they went through the same devastation. This day makes me feel like this blog is irrelevant in the context of everything. The only thing that is keeping me typing is the hope that I can help or inspire at least one or two people to make better choices for their health.

Today I have not had much of an appetite at all. I went to work with a mango that I cut up, a green drink, mineral water, 3 bananas, 2 apples and a salad and I bought it all back home.

Nutrients of the day:
Fresh squeezed grapefruit juice with aloe vera and E3Live
A classic café salad
1 big slice of sweet potato pie
1 raw crunch bar

Quote of the day:
"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe." - Anatole France

Live life and be grateful,
Alma

No comments:

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store