The main function of the gall bladder is to collect and concentrate the bile that the body uses to digest fats. The gall bladder takes a lot of workload off the liver and I have read that if your gall bladder is dysfunctional it is often due to the fact that the liver is as well. So since the gall bladder and liver work together I feel as I should work on improving the function of both.
Recommended supplements are:
- MSM (Methyl-Sulphonyl-Methane), as sulphur is a vital component of healthy bile
- Vitamin C because it will neutralize the free radicals in the detoxification process
- Flaxseed Oil as it aids in reducing inflamation of the liver
- Livatone® Plus - an herbal liver tonic with dandelion, Milk Thistle, amino acids and lecithin. Dandelion increases bile production and causes the gall bladder to expel any small stones and gravel. Lecithin aids in fat digestion
- Selenium - reduces gall bladder inflamation
- Raw Juices - shocker huh? Like I could not figure that one out
I used to have Quotes of the Day and got away from it for some unknown reason. Now I decided to have a motivational quote of the day. I go to this webisite almost every day and it is inspiring to me so I hope it will have the same effect on you.
Powerful or Desperate?
You can either be desperate or you can be powerful. How would you prefer to be? You can ignore your responsibilities and continue to let yourself fall more and more behind, until you have no choice but to desperately take action. Or, you can push yourself a little bit more each day, grabbing every opportunity to make progress, and put yourself firmly in control of your own circumstances. Use time as it comes, to be productive and creative and effective. The more wisely you use your time, the more control you'll have over all the aspects of your life. Get in the habit of doing what is best instead of merely what is easiest. In fact, seek out the difficult challenges and deal with them on your own terms rather than waiting until they find you. If you wish, you can come up with plenty of excuses for not taking action. But those excuses will add nothing of value to your life. Instead, go ahead and do what must be done, then take the initiative and do even more. Live life on the highest level by working your way upward each chance you get. -- Ralph Marston