Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Beijing Here I Come

Photobucket

I am entering a contest at work that would give me the opportunity to travel to Beijing for a week as an online correspondent for the Olympic games. The prize consists of being equipped with a laptop, an all-expense-paid trip to the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games to attend Olympic events, meet athletes and much more. The company claims that in order for the athletes to make their Olympic dreams a reality, rely on a network of caregivers including their family, physicians and trainers to give them the support they need to achieve their peak performance. In 300 words or less, write about the caregiver(s) in your life who have helped you to achieve your goals and dreams. Personally I cannot see how I could not win this contest but instead of sounding so confident I just want to put it out in the universe that I want to win this. Do you hear me universe, I WANT TO WIN THIS!!!

Well yesterday and today I have eaten pretty much the same things. I figure if I eat fruit and salad all day then I can have desert for dinner. So that is what I did. Dinner was blueberry pie and cheesecake. I think this is a marvelous idea and I might just keep this habit up!

When life's problems seem overwhelming, look around and see what other people are coping with. You may consider yourself fortunate." - Ann Landers

Celebrate Life,
Alma

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Did you win, did you win?? :)

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store