Friday, October 19, 2007

Raw Food Phase 2 Day 18 & 19 Dehydration?

It is time to get back to writing about my journey with raw foods. I did my public service blogs on the environment and on pet foods.

I had a bout with dehydration last week and I had a slight one last night. I got a muscle cramp in my left calf while playing volleyball. I rubbed it and walked it off. Then when I got home and was preparing my young Thai coconut I got muscle cramps in my other leg. Well I am going to eliminate one detoxing tea from my diet for one or two weeks and see if that was it. If it was I will dilute it more than I already do and try it again. If I feel the effects of dehydration again I will have to seek help from a professional raw foodist.

Recipe of the Week:





I had some avocado on Wednesday and had some left over. I had seen this recipe and decided to look for it and try it out. It was really good. I have to admit that I thought that avocado was weird and not really something that I would match up with desert but it works. It gives the pudding a great consistency and texture. Try it out.

Chocolate Pudding:
1 avocado, diced
1/2 c agave nectar (or Medjools dates)
1/4 c cocoa powder
1/4 c water
2 T vanilla extract
1/4 t sea salt
Place avocado, agave nectar, cocoa powder, vanilla extract and sea salt in a blender.
Gradually add 1 tablespoon of water at a time to achieve a creamy consistency.
Picture and recipe from http://www.thedailyrawcafe.com/


Thursday's Raw nutrients of the day:

8oz fresh squeezed orange juice with
2oz E3Live
1oz aloe vera juice
1 apple
1 pear
1 banana
2 quinary
1 chocolate vitashake
2 fortune delight
1 strawberry vitashake
Juice of 1 young Thai coconut
Meat of one young Thai coconut with water, vanilla extract, 1 banana and agave nectar
1+ gallons of water
1 NuPuff

Friday's Raw nutrients of the day:
16oz fresh squeezed orange juice with
2oz E3Live
1oz aloe vera juice
2 bananas
24oz Cafix
1 cup chocolate pudding (avocado, carob powder, vanilla extract and water
1 Sunbar
1 Rawies (dehydrated fresh mango, coconut and cashew) 1 NuPuff
48oz water
2 quinary
2 NuPlus
2 fortune delight
2 NuPuffs

Quote of the day:
Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do a thing, do it with all your might...Be active, be energetic, be enthusiastic and faithful, and you will accomplish your objective. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Celebrate Life and drink lots of water,
Alma

No comments:

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store