Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Raw Food Phase 2 Day 9 – Another Good Dr. and Nutritionist Visit

Tonight I had a live blood analysis done and I received some expert advice as to what foods and supplements to take to assist me in my quest to health. The doctor admired my determination and the nutritionist was pleased with my desire to educate myself in all aspects of my health. I am going to up my basic Sunrider meals from twice a day to three times a day (which I started doing yesterday) and I am going to add some Vitadolphilus. Then I will get more blood work done in a few months. I was also told that I was calcium deficient so I am going to add sesame milk to my diet. The funny thing was that I was thinking about this today and I was going to add sesame milk to a list I was working on today. The body knows what it needs if you just listen to it. I was also found to have a lot of allergies. This is no secret to anyone who knows me. The great news is that I am not as sensitive to allergens as I was a few years ago. In the last 3 year I have gotten better and better with my tolerance to different smells, irritants and allergens. There was no cholesterol or fat in my blood all because of my diet and because I hardly had any fat today.

Another reason to listen to your body. Last night I posted a question in Alissa Cohen’s message boards. I asked if anyone knew any foods that would help me get over muscle soreness. I had played volleyball with guys on Sunday and I was sore on Monday. Then I played VB with the woman’s league on Monday which made my muscles even more sore. This morning I read the responses and someone said to eat pineapple because that helps with inflammation. The ironic thing was that when I first opened my eyes this morning I thought of the pineapple I had and how I would some for breakfast. I would start my day with vitamin C. So my body already knew what I wanted before my mind did.


Nutrients of the day:
1oz E3Live 1/2 pineapple
3 Quinary
3 Fortune Delights
3 NuPlus
1 cantaloupe
32oz Cafix
48 oz Calli 3 Snowball (raisins, dates, coconut)
16oz Chai Rooibos herbal tea
¼ red pepper
Cantaloupe, honeydew
1 apple
Grapes
4 nori rolls (watercress, avocado, cucumbers)
1 Vitalite Sunbar

Quote of the day:
"We first make our habits, and then our habits make us." - John Dryden

Celebrate Life,
Alma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck and God bless.I know many people who have never ate cooked food.. they are very healthy

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store