Sunday, October 21, 2007

Raw Food Phase 2 Day 21

I just finished by 2nd book by Victoria Boutenko. This woman was my main inspiration to going raw. The first book I read of her’s, Green for Life, and it taught me how to incorporate greens into my diet by making greens and fruit smoothies. It is a very easy way to increase nutrition into your diet. She had a clinical study showing that people could just add these green/fruit smoothies and not change anything else in their diet and their health will improve. Her book has testimonies and a lot of good information. The book I just finished is 12 Steps to Raw foods, How to End Your Dependency on Cooked Food. In this book she gives a lot of insight on enzymes and their importance in our bodies. The best chapter is how she explains to live in harmoney with people who eat cooked foods.



Here is some produce that I purchased today.





Raw nutrients of the day:
1 banana
Seaweed
Vegetable sushi rolls
2 vitalite sunbars
2 strawberry vitashakes
48oz Cali
NuPuffs
8 raw olives

Quote of the day:
"The belief in a thing makes it happen." - Frank Lloyd Wright

Celebrate Life,
Alma

No comments:

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store