Monday, October 8, 2007

Raw Food Phase 2 Day 8 – Good Dr. Visit

Today I visited my general practitioner for my flu shot and yearly checkup. She was happy that I had lost 21 pounds and she said that she could see a difference in my energy level and my overall appearance looked brighter. She asked if I felt more energetic. Duh, I am bouncing off trees. Energy is my middle name since I have been on raw foods. That is until the flu shot. I actually came home and napped for 40+ minutes. I have not napped before volleyball in months. Come to think of it this was the first time since I started on raw foods that I napped before VB. Actually it was a common occurrence for me to do that. There add another positive thing on my list!

The prepared products that I bought yesterday are available at http://www.awesomefoods.com/. You can also get them in a variety of stores just check out at http://www.awesomefoods.com/locations.asp. They have hundreds of products available!

Sunday’s nutrients after blog entry
2 nori rolls (avocado, watercress, cucumber and cauliflower)

Raw nutrients of the day:
20oz Green smoothie
3 Quinary
3 Fortune Delights
3 NuPlus
Raw butternut squash crackers
Raw better than turkey salad (Dang, I finished it. I WANT MORE!)
16oz Cafix
80 oz Calli
1 heaping tsp of bee pollen
1 nori rolls (avocado, watercress, cucumber and cauliflower)
2oz E3Live algae
Juice of 1 young coconut with 2 apples (during volleyball as an electrolyte replacement)
Coconut sherbet

Quote of the day:
"Achievement seems to be connected with action. Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." - Conrad Hilton

Celebrate life,
Alma

1 comment:

Champ said...

Wow that was gr8 to know about u and the post. good work. visit my blog at:
http://totaheri.blogspot.com

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store