Sunday, October 7, 2007

Raw Food Phase 2 Day 6 and 7 – Prepared Raw Food

Wow did I hit a gold mine today! I stopped at a health food store that I noticed last night and am I happy that I stopped. They actually make green and fruit smoothies and they sell prepared raw foods!!! YUM. I almost bought one of everything to try. I purchased the following at http://www.deansnaturalfoodmarket.com/:
Golden flax seed crackers with tomato and bell pepper
Raw better than turkey salad
Cashew cheese sticks
Raw chocolate coconut fudge
Banana balls
Raw butternut squash crackers

I tried everything tonight and I might add that the turkey salad on the flax seed crackers was very good and very satisfying. The fudge was too good to be true. I loved getting the dehydrated crackers and cheese sticks. Since I do not have a dehydrator yet this makes it easier on me. I use my oven for dehydrating but it is not the same. I was told if it was a convection oven that goes down to 105 degrees it would be more like a dehydrator. I am waiting for Alissa Cohen’s new dehydrator coming out before the end of the year before I purchase one.

Saturday’s Raw nutrients of the day:
1oz E3Live algae
2 Quinary
2 Fortune Delights
2NuPlus
1/4 cantaloupe
8oz Cafix
64 oz Calli
1 banana
1 heaping tsp of bee pollen
20oz green smoothie
40oz water

Sunday’s Raw nutrients of the day:
20 oz green smoothie
2 Quinary
2 Fortune Delights
2 NuPlus
1.25 gallons of Calli
16oz herbal tea
Turkey Salad
Flax seed crackers
Fudge

Quote of the day:
Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin. - Anonymous


Live life,
Alma

No comments:

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store