Sunday, October 28, 2007

Raw Food Phase 2 Day 26 & 27 - more Volleyball

What a great weekend I had. Friday night I stayed home and caught up on some blogging and computer searches on juicing. Saturday I had a few friends over for dinner and it was fun. I introduced them to some raw foods and they embraced the experience. Let me see if I can remember all that I made. We had fruit kabobs with cantaloupe, fresh cut pineapple and grapes; mango salsa with red peppers, onion, salt, pepper and olive oil; pomegranates, durian, nori rolls with avocado, apples, cilantro and lettuce; sweet potato pie; chocolate ice cream and my Avocado goes Nuts recipe with avocado, onions, olive oil and nuts.

Today I went to my co-ed league and played a lot of volleyball. It was awesome playing with 5 players on each side. As the weather gets colder the more people come to play. I really enjoy all the support and tips that the more experienced players offer.

I went back to Dean’s Natural Market and was able to buy some prepared raw foods from www.awesomefoods.com. I purchased some raw turkey salad, onion bread, fudge and pizza. I will let you know my reviews during the week. I already know that the raw turkey salad is totally awesome. It was the first meal that I felt total satisfaction from during my raw food journey. I also bought 4 other Synergy, kambucha teas. They did not have the mango flavor that I enjoyed but this opened up other flavors for me to try.

Saturday's Raw nutrients of the day:
2 oz E3Live algae
2oz fresh squeezed tangerine juice
20oz celery and apple juice
16 oz green smoothie
A buffet of snacks from my dinner party

Sunday's Raw nutrients of the day:
2 oz E3Live algae
2oz fresh squeezed tangerine juice
20oz celery and apple juice
16oz green smoothie
24oz young Thai coconut and fresh pineapple juice
1 veggie burger
1 cup jimica fries
1 slice sweet potato pie
12oz herbal tea
96 oz water

Quote of the day: "And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

Celebrate life and be grateful,
Alma

No comments:

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store