Saturday, October 20, 2007

Raw Food Phase 2 Day 20 Happy 50th Anniversary Mom & Dad!

Today I went to visit my parents and I took them out for dinner for their 50th wedding anniversary. We went out for dinner and spent the day looking at old family pictures. It was a lot of fun and we bathed in memories. Here are a few for you to enjoy.



Luigi had a great day today. He ran outside all afternoon and he is now exhausted. I just found his puppy picture on my dad’s computer.



Raw nutrients of the day:
8oz fresh squeezed orange juice with
2oz E3Live
1oz aloe vera juice
2 bananas
2 quinary
2 fortune delight
2 strawberry vitashake
1 garden salad
Steamed vegetables (mushrooms, onions, carrots, squash, broccoli, snap pea pods)
1 baked sweet potato

Quote of the day:
Be the change you want to see in the world. – Gandhi

Live and celebrate life,
Alma

No comments:

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store