Monday, October 22, 2007

Raw Food Phase 2 Day 22 - Eat live foods at every meal

I am sure that many of you might think that eating 100% raw foods is extreme or nearly impossible for you but let me give you some guidance. Perhaps your first goal should be something like trying to incorporate something live at every meal. It could be fresh orange juice at breakfast or a fruit. You can have a fruit or small salad or vegetable for lunch and dinner. For many of you the challenge might be just to eat a fruit or vegetable on a daily basis, never mind at each meal. Maybe you would like raw deserts for a while. I have an awesome recipe for chocolate pudding and this week I am going t publish a recipe for persimmon pudding. Where ever you are at is fine but if you want to get healthier these are just a couple of ideas. Just remember to eat a variety of greens, vegetables and fruits. This will ensure you are getting different vitamins and minerals.

Tonight was my 2ND night of the new woman's league I joined. Tonight I felt more comfortable. #1 it was my second time so my nerves were more settled and #2 it was a bigger gym. I still could not do my "normal" serve but it was almost there. Next Monday we are back to a small gym. That I am not that keen on but we will see how it goes. Tonight we won 3 out of 4 games. We play the best out of 5 games. Although the main objective is to have fun tonight was better than last week when we lost 3 out of 3 games.



Raw nutrients of the day:
4oz fresh squeezed orange juice
2oz E3Live
16oz Cafix
1 tangerine
3 flax seed crackers with raw almond butter and raw honey
48oz Cali tea
20oz mineral water
64 oz water total
1 mango
1/2 avocado with nuts, onions, olive oil
juice of 1 young Thai coconut
2 bags NuPuffs
1 Vitalite Sunbar
2 quinary
2 vitadolphilis
2 strawberry vitashakes



Quote of the day:
"Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do." - John Wooden

Celebrate Life,
Alma

No comments:

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store