Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health - Let's do a shot

Let's do a shot -- of WHEATGRASS!
I read in Ann Wigmore’s book The Wheatgrass Book that plants are to earth as the lungs are to humans. We inhale O2 and exhale CO2 while plants inhale CO2 and exhale O2. Human blood is practically identical to chlorophyll the only difference is the central nucleus. In blood it is iron and in chlorophyll it is magnesium. I have known this fact for a while now but you can see why I want to take my diet to another level and try eating more greens. I feel that if I really concentrate on providing my body with more chlorophyll it will provide me with more red blood cells hence more oxygen in my body. There have been tests done that prove that the animal body is capable of converting chlorophyll to hemoglobin. Actually some physicians used chlorophyll to treat anemia used. Wheatgrass juice contains liquid oxygen and I have heard chlorophyll called liquid energy, liquid sunshine and condensed solar energy.
This book made an interesting point and that is that no prescription drug heals a person. Our own immune system, our body is what heals us. So why don’t we spend time getting healthier so we can have a stronger mechanism to fight off ailments and diseases? Chlorophyll detoxifies the liver and bloodstream by neutralizing the polluting elements. This is probably the best way to protect us from pollutants.

Quote of the day:
"Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."- Abraham Lincoln

Vive la Vida,
Alma

No comments:

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store