Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Testing Raw Foods - 1, 2, 3





I have not written in a week and I believe it was because I was eating cooked foods. Yes, I decided to eat 1 meal per day for a couple of weeks because of various reasons. Now I am claiming these two weeks as some kind of test. I must say that I started 100% raw again this past Monday. Many symptoms came back and if they disappear again I will know for sure that it is the raw food that is helping me. Now I have to ask why I do this? Why do we as humans have to test things? My quest this week and next will be to see if these so called symptoms disappear again. I started eating raw foods for my health and then when it started helping me beyond my expectations I had to stop. Just to test it and make sure. I started feeling like crap and had the need to start over again. So here I am. When these symptoms disappear again, as I know they will. I will let you know my before and after and my other before and after. :)
Tuesday's raw nutrients:
1 oz wheatgrass
1 live pumpkin bar http://www.goraw.com/
1 vitashake
1 quinary
16 oz Cafix
1 spirulina & cashew bar - by Raw Revolution -you can purchase from this blog under my My Favorite Snacks section on the right
32 oz apple-celery juice
1 oz wheatgrass
1/2 chewy almond bar
1 tsp bee pollen
2 oz e3live
1 oz evergreen chlorophll drink
20 oz apple-celery juice
2 bags of nutripuffs
1 oz wheatgrass

"Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you." - Arnold Palmer
Celebrate Life,
Alma

No comments:

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store