Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Comments on Raw Foods

I had an interesting comment on my blog the other day that I am sharing with all of you.

"I began making smoothies months ago because of Alma and her new way of living. I had a problem with the green drinks, but the fruit smoothies I create are just great! Each day Alma comes in with new products and in work on Tuesday I tasted two snack bars she now is showing on her blog here. I love them and now they are part of my everyday eating. I am very fortunate to have a friend with so much excitement about eating better, because she has turned me on to her way of thinking. Everyone needs to be tuned into Alma. All her research will be a benefit to your health. I thank you my friend for caring enough to share your world with me."

My reply:

Thanks DB, I appreciate your kind words. One of my goals in documenting my journey is to help people make better choices about what they eat. Your comments inspire me to keep researching, learning and sharing.

Today's raw nutrients
1 oz wheatgrass
12 oz apple-celery juice
16 oz smoothie - kale, romaine lettuce, blueberries, bananas and snow pea shoots
8 oz carrot juice
4 oz kale and romaine lettuce juice
1/2 oz hunza dried pomegratnates
1 quinary
1 vitashake
7 olives
1 sunbar
1 oz wheatgrass


"Success is not to be pursued; it is to beattracted by the person we become."- Jim Rohn

Live Life,
Alma

2 comments:

Debbie Young said...

Hey Alma
Thanks for visiting my brand new blog...I hope I can do it justice and help someone else.
Thanks also for the offer of support, boy do we new raw fooders need it! there is so much conflicting advice out there...I do know that being alkaline feels better. Congrats on your running, I am a runner too!
Keep in touch!
Debbie
debbiedoesraw

vasilisa said...

Hi, I just found your blog. I love that you are documenting your journey of discovery. I'm trying to figure out a healthier way to eat too, and though I find that 100% raw is too hard right now (I simply don't know what to eat), my family is moving in a much healthier direction. And I love finding other people who are going through a similar experience.

Great blog, and great ideas.

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store