Sunday, March 2, 2008

Double Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake

I have been eating a lot of raw cheesecake lately and the recipe that I have used is Kristen’s Double Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake. I have altered the receipe using crasins for ½ the amount of raisins, I have used cacao butter and coconut butter instead of coconut oil and just fiddled around with the recipe and the results were all good. I actually used the vitamix for the filling as it makes it much smoother and silkier. So give it a try. I am sure you will love it as much as I do.

Here are a couple of pictures of some friends. President’s day meant to volleyball so we got together anyway. Have you heard of bobbleheads? Here is our version of drinkheads?




“Enjoy life. This is not a dress rehearsal.” - Author Unknown
Celebrate Life,
Alma


No comments:

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store