Monday, March 10, 2008

Food Kicks

I have been on food kicks lately. I ate chocolate cheesecake for about 3 weeks. I ate an entire cheesecake one weekend and then that kick was over. After that I had a cheesecake in the freezer for 2 weeks before I even tried a piece.

That is because I went into a coconut milk kick. I get the juice and flesh of 2 to 3 young Thai coconuts and put them in the vitamix and add some vanilla, cinnamon and Stevia and indulge. This has been going on for about 2 weeks now.

Last night I made Alissa's blueberry pie. Now we're talking! Tonight for dinner I had a large piece of blueberry pie and a piece of cheesecake. Dinner of champions.Now I am off to volleyball. Have a great night everyone!

Celebrate Life

2 comments:

Charis said...

I know what you mean! I go through those phase too! Just discovered your blog and it's lovely!

www.rawroyalty.blogspot.com

KT said...

I like your blog!

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store