Monday, October 1, 2007

Day 1 phase 2 Raw Food Honesty

Hello All,
I am sorry that I have not written the entire weekend. I had a very busy weekend and did not make the time to write but I am back! Today I started what I call phase 2. I am going to eat raw foods for another 30 days. I read this weekend that it is better to do it 100% raw or 0% if you have a disease. The reason is that by eating some cooked foods here and there stops the body from cleansing and healing. It lands up confusing the body and it will take a lot longer in time to heal. So I am going to do my best. Like I said before I am going to get some support online and I am reading another book from Victoria Boutenko and it is suppose to help people that go raw stay raw in 12 easy steps. More on that later.


I did eat cooked foods on Friday and I ate too many shrimp. I suffered by having a stomachache for hours. I would fall asleep and wake up with my stomach hurting. It must have hurt for 4 to 5 hours. Then on Saturday I ate some more cooked foods and I actually feel asleep on the ride home from the restaurant. I have not slept after eating in a long, long time. I felt sluggish and lethargic Saturday night and Sunday. So on Sunday I ate mostly raw foods. I thought about not including the comments about my eating cooked foods but I am human and most of all I want to show and share with the world that no one is perfect. My goal is extreme because I am trying to do something at 100%. I am still very proud of my accomplishments and I can still sleep at night without any guilt.


Today I came home and cut up a case of mangoes and froze them for future use. I also made a big batch of papaya-banana pudding. I froze half the batch and refrigerated the rest. Today I ate my Sunrider products and consumed mostly bananas and felt great all day.
Tonight I played 2 hours of volleyball and when I got home I had so much energy that I jogged ½ mile. Yes I JOGGED ½ MILE!!!!!!!!!!! That is the first time I have run/jogged that far in about 20 years. Mark your calendars because this is another milestone. My intentions are to run a 5K race next summer. I am able to do 45 to 60 minutes on an elliptical machine at work but actual road running is different.


Raw nutrients of the day:
5 bananas
3 Cafix
2 fortune delight
2 Quinary
2 NuPlus
2 oz E3Live (algae)
1 heaping teaspoon of bee pollen
1 Sunbar nutrient bar
4 oz green smoothie
16 oz papaya-banana pudding


Quote of the day:
"Success doesn't come to you, you go to it." - Marva Collins


Live life,
Alma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do a thing, do it with all your might...Be active, be energetic, be enthusiastic and faithful, and you will accomplish your objective.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Love ya :)

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store