Thursday, January 24, 2008

Dancing Person in my Chest

I am so happy and so crazed about celebrating life that I feel a little "mini-me" inside my chest jumping around saying YIPEE, YAHOO, WOOHOO!!!

I am so happy that I went up to Maine and took Alissa Cohen's certification class. It was about the food and not about the food. I learned a lot about raw foods but learned even more about myself. I am charged up and ready to go! I am happy to say that I am going to publish the story of my life and include some poems and photography. The plan is set in motion and this is the beginning of a new journey for me! YES

I got good news today. I have had a nurse calling me every three months for the last three years checking up on me and my health. Today she said that she was going to close my case because I am doing so well. She said she was proud of my progress and how I took control of my life with exercising and diet. I was very happy and very emotional. I had a bittersweet response but realized that her time was better spent on people who really need her help. Our last few phone calls were more social. This nurse has been with me through hell and back and it was kind of a relief and a closing of a chapter of my life. "I am done with that for FOREVER!"

No comments:

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store