Monday, January 14, 2008

I am eating again

Yahoo, I finished my fast. I did my 5 day colon cleanse and I am off to play volleyball in a short while. I must write a quick post because I want to eat something before I go. I have to say that I really missed the “eating” experience. I missed chewing! I had an apple this morning and waited a couple of hours and then had another one. I lunch I had vegetable soup with fresh avocado. YUM, did I say YUM? I love avocados. I also had an orange. For a snack I had another orange. Now I am going to make some kind of concoction with young Thai coconuts. I am doing the happy dance in honor of raw foods!

"The young do not know enough to be prudent, and therefore they attempt the impossible -- and achieve it, generation after generation." - Pearl S. Buck

Celebrate Life,
Alma

1 comment:

Debbie Young said...

Hey Alma
How is your health these days? I just did a five day juice feast...few days later came down with a sore throat and some swollen glands.. not gone yet.
Hope all is good with you
debbie

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store