Friday, January 25, 2008

Orb? White Light? Energy?













Remember in yesterday’s blog how I said “I am so happy and so crazed about celebrating life that I feel a little "mini-me" inside my chest jumping around saying YIPEE, YAHOO, WOOHOO.” I have never felt joy and happiness like this before. This little “mini-me” example was the best way for me to describe this. I told one co-worker, Kerrianne, this story yesterday and today my co-workers threw a surprise party for me to celebrate my 3 years of being cancer free. We had all agreed to wear red for woman’s heart disease awareness. So I took a picture with Kerrianne. We immediately looked at the picture to see how it came out. I saw something white on my sweater in the picture and when I looked at my actual sweater there was nothing there. Kerrianne actually voiced this. I immediately said it was an angel. Hours went by and Kerrianne said let’s zoom into that white thing on your chest. Now things got more interesting. It definitely looks like a source of energy, an orb. Two other people stated that it was an angel. What do you think?

Don't be afraid of the space between yourdreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so." - Belva Davis

Celebrate Life

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Smoothie's gone crazy. Every weekend my grandson and I make smoothies from all sorts of fruits and veggies. Joshua loves these smoothies and now wants to have one each day before school. I feel this is the best thing for all children, because with the fruits and veggies mixed into one delicious drink, o yes, let us not forget Joshua likes yogurt also in his, this will protect the children throughout their day. Better than cereal, drink on the go. Doesn't get better than this.

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store