Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy, happy, joy, joy

Picture taken by Wendy Lynch

As if the last 1.5 weeks has not been magical enough. I wrote to a few professional photographers I know about my writing my life story and I asked them about publishing. Well Elizabeth Opalenik (Opa) wrote back to me and she was thrilled for me and all my news. She read many of my blog posts and loved the glow on my face! I am suppose to meet in July in Colorado with a few friends to hike, hang out and take photos. Anyway my point is that she offered to do my author’s portrait or work with me so I could do a self-portrait. YIPEE, YAHOO! That dancing figure in my chest keeps doing cartwheels! Opa has published a book entitled Poetic Grace, is featured in many photographic magazines and it well know in her industry. She has a passion for teaching that I have never encountered in anyone else and her website shows some of her work. I will share a couple of pictures that she has taken of me but this is one my friend Wendy Lynch took of Opa and me from a distance. This is where I spent about 5 weeks in the last 3 years on vacation and retreats.

"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." - Albert Einstein

Rawk on! Life is good!

Celebrate Life

No comments:

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store