Sunday, January 13, 2008

Fast Day 5

Today was a lot easier than yesterday. Part of the reason why is because I have spent my entire day at the volleyball court. I got up this morning, did a few things around the house and went to play VB. I played for 2.5 hours. We did 1.5 hour + of drills and almost 1 hour of game play. Then I sat there and watched the advanced players for almost 2 hours. I was exhausted and I wanted my body temperature to return to normal before I left. I got so involved into the games that I lost track of time. What I am most proud of is the workout I had and the ability of my body to keep up. This was definitely the toughest day for me yet and I am very joyful of the outcome. I actually got teared up several times when I would think of what I put my body through today and it was able to respond. WOW! YAHOO!

"For every failure, there's an alternative courseof action. You just have to find it. When youcome to a roadblock, take a detour." - Mary Kay

Celebrate Life,
Alma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey - I am definitely happy to discover this. great job!

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store