Friday, January 11, 2008

Fast Day 3


I am happy to say that I am on day 3 and everything is going better than I expected as far as hunger pangs go. I thought it would be harder, that is until I read another blog and the author wrote about pizza. I could smell it and kindof taste it. Wow, did that hit me in the saliva glands! I am drinking water but it is not doing the trick. Anyhow, I received an interesting phone call this morning. A good friend of mine just told me that she is going raw. I was shocked! I did not expect it. She had asked me to help her with some recipes because one of her daughters wanted to eat vegetarian for a week. Soon after someone else in the family wanted to try it. My friend said that she has seen what I have done with my life and she has seen all the positive changes that have occurred that she has to try this for herself. This has made me feel very special. To think I inspired someone to go raw. She has checked out RFT (RFT) and she will be joining soon. Oh, and her kids love Alissa’s banana ice cream. They have been asking for it every night.

I love the dailyrawcafe. I make many of their recipes. I tried these out and I wanted to share. You can find the recipes for the following pictures right here.


Spinach-Stuffed Meatloaf

Lemon Green Beans

Honey-Glazed Carrots


"Yesterday's failures are today's seeds that must be diligently planted to be able to abundantly harvest tomorrow's successes." - Author Unknown

Celebrate Life,

Alma



No comments:

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store