Sunday, January 13, 2008

Fast Day 4

I made it through another day and today was rough. Last night it started getting rough and it was not that I was hungry. I think I just missed chewing. So I took a thin slice of an apple and chewed it to get all the juice out and spit out the rest of it. Tonight I made dinner for a friend that has spent the day with me. I was soooooooo tempted but I did not eat. I am glad that is over because it was difficult. I also got a steam burn on my writst that is pretty bad. I put raw potato on it so it would not blister but I had to go to ice. It was hours ago and if I do not keep ice on it, like now while I am typing, it stings like crazy.
"The greatest mistake you can make in life isto be continually fearing you will
make one." - Elbert Hubbard
Celebrate Life,
Alma

No comments:

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store