Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Fast Day 1

Today is my first day of a 5 day fast. I felt so awesome after a 2 day fast that I decided to do a colon cleanse and this herbal dietary supplement I am using recommends a 5 day juice fast for best results. So today I have been dealing with a bad headache for most the day. It comes and goes at times but it is there big time. Every time I have felt a little hunger pang it is time for my apple juice and herbal formula. It has not been too bad as far as the hunger goes. I cannot wait to experience the effects after this one. I can eat again on Monday. Then Thursday I am off to Maine where I will be eating 100% raw organic foods for 5 days. It seems like the next two weeks will be life changing. Stay tuned for updates.

"Success doesn't come to you, you go to it." - Marva Collins

Celebrate life,
Alma

No comments:

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store