Monday, January 28, 2008

Exhausted & Exhilarated

I played in a volleyball tournament yesterday. We played from 11AM to 4PM with breaks in between but I was exhausted. I napped for 2 hours after the game but that was not enough. I went back to bed thereafter until this morning.

I did a search for a raw food restaurant in the area and it looks like there is a new one about 20 minutes away. I will be calling them today!

The good news of the day was that someone from Facebook invited me to give a talk at one of their potluck meetups. It is in TN so we will have to work out the logistics however, I put the message out there and there was someone wanting the service.

I love this life, world and universe! Have a great day!

"Never give up, never, never give up." - Winston Churchill

Celebrate Life!

No comments:

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store