Thursday, January 10, 2008

Fast Day 2

Day 2 of 5 day fast, which has now turned into a 6 day fast because I have enough product and why not? That means I get to eat on Tuesday. It has not been hard, the not eating thing, until I see food. I found myself salivating before so I changed the TV channel. I was going to go through my raw cookbooks but I think I will wait on that too. The headaches subsided some today. Hallelujah! I woke up with a real sore throat and have gone through a few coughing spells today. Overall, I am keeping my good attitude because I know I will be feeling much better in a few days!

"What you get by reaching your destination is not nearly as important as what you will become by reaching your destination." - Zig Ziglar

Celebrate Life ,
Alma

No comments:

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store