Tuesday, January 29, 2008

5 Month - Before and After

01/25/08

09/02/07
It has been so hard to stay raw the last couple of days. I have done it but it I have been eating mostly packaged goods. I have been living on live food bars, dehydrated crackers, almond butter and homemade trail mix. Tomorrow I work from home from about 1 to 9PM so I am going shopping in the morning. I am going to buy produce out the wazoo! I miss my fruit and salads! Yes salads! I cannot believe I just said that. I usually drink my salads but the other day I made the best impromptu salad dressing and now I am craving salads. I guess that is what my body needs. Oh, I forgot, I made a chocolate cheesecake last night that is pretty good

I just need to keep myself motivated because I have not lost a lot of weight but rather inches. I am almost over it about now but like my buddy greenday I am going to watch my nut intake, take my digestive enzymes regularly and stick with this healthy program. I will succeed! I think it is time to show my before and after to keep my motor going. It will serve as a reminder for myself and perhaps it will help and inspire some of you. It’s a WIN-WIN situation for all of us. You can see my after picture taken last Friday 1/25/8 and my before taken 9/2/7.
"This one step - choosing a goal and staying to it - changes everything."- Scott Reed

Celebrate Life

1 comment:

Debbie Young said...

Alma! Way to go girl, you look amazing and so full of "the glow"!
Great job, it really shows.
love deb

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store