Saturday, September 22, 2007

Day 26 I forgot my oxygen!

Today is the first day ever that I left my oxygen at home. It is just shy of three years that I am on oxygen so it has been a long time since I have gone without it for a day. I was REALLY surprised. I kept saying WOW. Luckily the weather is great and I do not feel the need for it. I was so happy. I keep telling myself that I have to get used to not having the oxygen since I am reversing the pulmonary fibrosis. So this day is a very important day for me. In the past I have left the oxygen in the house but always realized it when I got in the car but this has never happened. Now you know that I feel GREAT. I feel so good today that oxygen was the last thing on my mind. YAHOO! WHOO HOOO! I am full of happiness and gratitude. I landed up not using the oxygen at all the entire day and night.


I went to my local co-op after work and bought them out of all their portobello’s but one. I bought 8 and came home and prepped them and put them in the oven for 5 hours. At 4 hours I took one out and ate it with pesto. Yum, this is what I am going to eat for lunch today and some tomorrow. I also made some fudge balls last night. I mixed some carob, almond butter and dates. Ground them up and rolled them by hand. These are a small snack I can carry around. They are to last long in the refrigerator according to the recipe in Alyssa’s cookbook.


Raw nutrients of the day:
E3live
mineral water
NuPlus, Fortune Delight & Quinary for breakfast
Salad with different kinds of sprouts
NuPlus, Fortune Delight & Quinary as a meal
Eggplant parm
1 coconut macaroon
1 cup of banana/coconut ice cream
A few potato chips


Quote of the day:
"The first requisite of success is the ability to apply your physical and mental energies to one problem without growing weary." - Thomas Edison

Celebrate life and enjoy your weekend,
Alma

No comments:

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store