Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Day 9 and still going

I got on the scale yesterday and I have lost 7 pounds in 7 days. I was delighted to see how much weight I lost. I knew it had to be a few pounds because my jeans felt loose on Saturday night. My parent’s came up for a visit and my mom and I spent the day shopping while my dad babysat for Luigi. J We went to Wegman's and purchased very good organic produce. The apples I bought were the best I have had in years and the Jersey corn was simply delicious. It was so sweet that I had 3 ears for dinner.



Today my dad had raw corn and 1/2 of a raw brownie while mom had some papaya banana pudding, chocolate cake and drank some algae. It could be contagious to hang out with me.

Today I did not have much of an appetite and I realized that after my fantastic lunch yesterday I only ate ½ a brownie.

Nutrients of the day:
E3live w/ watermelon juice
Wegman's mineral water
3 ears of corn
1 apple
Papaya banana pudding
1/2 raw brownie
Herbal tea
A lot of water


Today I made fresh squeezed orange juice. (Yummmm) My mom and I went shopping gain. We actually went for more apples and corn. Guess what I had for dinner tonight. You got it, corn again. Today I did not have much of an appetite either. I made 3 ears of corn for dinner and I could not finish the 2nd one. Weird…

Today dad had raw corn again and I turned my parents onto raw almond butter.

Nutrients of the day:
E3live w/ fresh squeezed orange juice
A lot of water
1 apple
A huge salad with Alissa’s dressing
Alissa’s chocolate cake
2 ear’s of corn

Quote of the day
"The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination."- Tommy Lasorda
Live life,
Alma

No comments:

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store