Wednesday, December 19, 2007

What brought you where you are today with Raw Foods?


Someone today asked how I found out about raw foods and what brought me to where I am today. This was my answer. I found this way of living because I became a victim of life. I must say that now I make life happen and I am no longer a victim. About 3 years (1/20/5) I had an operation to remove a mass on the upper lobe of my right lung. It was diagnosed as cancer AND I was also diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis. After the struggles of chemotherapy I went back to work and won an iPod. I found out about podcasts and the only subject that has always interested me was food. I started listening to vegan podcasts and then found one on raw foods. I became vegetarian in April of 2006 and started on my raw journey at the end of August 2007. I found Alissa Cohen’s web site and bought her book and DVD and I was on my way. I had felt a lot better being vegetarian but I made great strides becoming raw. If you read my profile or a few posts in this blog you will see the big changes that have occurred since I have gone raw.

"To guarantee success, act as if it were impossible to fail." - Dorothea Brande

Celebrate Life,
Alma

No comments:

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store