Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Something to look forward to



I am very excited because in two weeks I am going to Maine for a 5-day certification class on raw foods. This class will give me the knowledge and training to become a raw food chef and trainer. I will be able to teach others how to start and stay on a raw food diet. Not only will I learn food preparation, and more nutrition but I will also learn the mental and emotional aspects of a raw food diet. For example, how to deal with friends and family while on raw foods or traveling while raw. So far there is someone attending the class from Japan, Switzerland, Jamaica, Hawaii, California, Washington State, Upstate New York, New Jersey, Colorado, Arizona and Ottawa, Canada. This should be a great experience and I cannot wait.

"All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you" - Wayne Dyer

Celebrate Life,
Alma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alma,
I live in Maine and have been searching for months for wheatgrass flats that can be delivered, or even a store that sells them.

I'm also interested in the certification you attended. Can you tell me more about that?

Thanks,
Susan in Maine

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store