Friday, July 1, 2011

Raw Food Phase 2 Day 3 - Aura

Tonight I got a picture of my Aura. The aura is the electromagnetic field that surrounds our bodies. Every living object in the universe has an aura. These magnetic energies vary in density and go in and out of the body. They also extend above the head about 2 to 3 feet and below the feet into the ground. The predominate color surrounding most of the upper part of my body in my aura picture was yellow. I had some blue around my chest and the neatest thing in the picture is that you can see my lungs. It looks like an x-ray of my lungs and this area is black.I will get this picture scanned and put it up on the blog.


Raw nutrients of the day:
16oz kiwano horned melon and mango juice
6oz young coconut water
1oz E3Live algae
2 Quinary
2 NuPlus
2 Fortune Delight
1 very large cantaloupe
2 5" plates of various salads
48 oz Calli

Quote of the day:

"Energy is the essence of life. Every day you decide how you're going to use it by knowing what you want and what it takes to reach that goal, and by maintaining focus." - Oprah Winfrey

Live life,
Alma

No comments:

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store