Thursday, January 8, 2009

Alkalizing foods - Reply to Sue

Sue wrote a comment on this blog on my post Happy Holidays from Saturday, December 27th. Here is my reply:

I still believe that alkalizing the body improves overall health and prevents disease. I have been reading about foods and their affects on our bodies faithfully for over 3 years now and my undergraduate degree is in foods and nutrition. This is my opinion but I feel that I am living proof as well. I judge how foods affects my body by my volleyball play and I can say there was a difference when I went vegetarian and a difference when I added green smoothies and an even bigger difference when I went raw.

Please send me the source where you read about just drinking the green drink and adding alkaline drops to water alone will make a big difference as it balances the acidic foods eaten making the body more alkaline. I would love to review the information.

My other blog entry on this topic can be found here.

Quote of the day:

"A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results. " Wade Boggs

Celebrate Life,
Alma

No comments:

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store