Tuesday, January 20, 2009

4 Year Anniversary - much Gratefulness











My first conscious thoughts of the day were of gratefulness. Thank you Lord for the last 4 years. Now I am going for 50 more. How happy am I to be alive! I went into tears of happiness today talking about my survival. Well this day is really bringing out a lot of emotion. More than I anticipated. I want to say that I have to get a grip but I have learned that I should be with the emotions I am feeling instead of keeping them bottled up inside. So I will cry.

I am also grateful for google for giving people like me the opportunity to express our feelings out into the world. I would never share these thoughts with anyone but this has become my avenue of expression. It has given me a release and a voice. It is here for myself as well as for milliions to read. I genually love the person I have become.

Quote of the day:

Create the best

Calm your thoughts and be peaceful.
Know that all is well, all the time.
This moment is already the best it can be, and is everything it can be.
Accept it and move forward.
Do not fear the worst, for your thoughts of fear give great power to whatever it is you fear. Instead, sincerely expect the best and you create the best.
Know that the positive possibilities are always present, and your eyes will be opened to them. Everything that is, can be put to good use in moving toward your highest vision for life.
As life unfolds in each moment, new opportunities are being born.
No matter what has already happened, choose to create the very best you can imagine.
This is the day that you have to work with.
Live with peaceful purpose, and use it to create a magnificent world. -- Ralph Marston

Celebrate Life,
Alma

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your anniversary. I wish you many, many more years of health (& volleyball!!!).

Unknown said...

Thanks Jill!!!

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store