Thursday, August 30, 2007

Day 4 and all is well

OK, I made it through four days. I woke up feeling very thirsty even though I drank water a few times during the night. I could not get to sleep last night. I fell asleep a couple of hours later than usual. I can tell you that tonight I played 6 games of volleyball and I am so ready for bed it isn't funny. I doubt that I will be up late. I am ending this now so I can get some rest. More tomorrow.

Today ‘s Nutrients
A green juice with E3Live
http://www.e3live.com/e3live.htm
mineral water - Apollinaris
Chinese melon
Alissa's mashed potato and gravy
Alissa's chocolate cake
2 avocado's with Himalayan salt
1/2 carob-quinoa rawma bar
Alissa's papaya-banana pudding - AWESOME

I am so grateful to be able to play 6 games in this humidity! WOO-HOO

No comments:

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store