Thursday, May 17, 2012

Back to Juicing...

Photobucket

My BUN and creatinine levels are high once again.  I drink as much water as I can.  I am constantly drinking water.  I get tired of it sometimes so I will add some powders or fruit to have it taste different however my levels are still low since I am on high doses of steroids due to an acute case of rejection.  So I started juicing again.  I made a pear juice this morning and I am about to make an apple celery juice.  So if you cannot drink any more water just add a fruit, water and ice to your blender and drink away.  The fiber is good for you too!
Celebrate Life,
Alma

1 comment:

Valerie said...

This is also my own way of helping my dad reach his proper creatinine levels. Also, I make sure he never forgets to take his daily dose of probiotics, chlorella and CoQ10 supplements. This is what our family doctor recommends. So far, my dad doen't have any problems with his health. And I thank God for this!

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store