Monday, June 15, 2009

A quick note...

I got a new Helios oxygen tank. This one has the option of continuous flow and oxygen on demand when I breathe in. I have been using the on demand one for over 4.5 years. Last week I decided to test the continuous flow one and today was the first day I exercised with it. Well I was on the treadmill for 45 min at the fastest rate I have done and I actually ran. Yes you read that right, I ran. Ok so at first it was for 10 seconds. I had to catch my breath and after I realized that I had actually ran, I did it again for 20 seconds. Mind you I decided to run after working out on the treadmill for over 35 minutes.

I am exhausted and I am going to bed. Yes this is another thing my body will have to adjust to. I had a good night sleep and my exhaustion was due to the workout. I ate very good today. All fresh fruits and veges. I had some raw nuts and two soy yogurts.

I dont know if I will do the treadmill again tomorrow but I may. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Celebrate Life,
Alma

No comments:

amazon.com from Raw Foods Wealth 2 Health

Alissa Cohen Raw Food Store